Malgas Island & Lambert's Bay, South Africa
* Time-budget and partition of feeding activity (
Ropert-Coudert et al. 2004a
* Plunge activity monitored by accelerometers (
Ropert-Coudert et al. 2004b
* Preferred foraging zones (GPS tracking) and marine productivity (
Grémillet et al. 2004
* Looking for a way to sex the gannets visually (
Ropert-Coudert et al. 2005
* Foraging effort measured by ECG recorders (Ropert-Coudert et al. in press).
RESEARCH HIGHLIGHTS IN THE PERCY FITZPATRICK INSTITUTE NEWS
D Grémillet (CNRS, France), PG Ryan (Percy FitzPatrick Institute, South Africa), A Kato (NIPR, Japan).